IBM Recruitment | Research Intern | Bangalore
|Today Walkins||Across India||Multiple Positions||Check Here|
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate System Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||App Development Associate (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trianee (2023, 2024 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Graduate Trianee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: IBM
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Research Intern
Experience: 0 to 1 years
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, Dual Degree, PhD
- Summer Internship Program is one of the major activity under the University Relation Program.
- IBM Research India offers Summer Internship to the bright students of leading technical Universities in India.
- IBM Research India provides industry experience and world class technologies to these students to show their talent.
- During internship students work on current projects happening in the lab, they solve problems with the help of their mentors.
- Idea is to give industry experience to the students and look for future employees.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Excellent coding skills in Java/Python, Data Structures, Algorithms, Problem Solving, AI/ML fundamentals (supervised and unsupervised learning, classification, regression, neural networks, clustering etc).
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- AI libraries/frameworks such as TensorFlow/PyTorch, Jupyter notebooks, Deep learning fundamentals, Data Manipulation and Analysis for large data, tools (pandas, NumPy), linear algebra, probability, statistics, Git, Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes/ Openshift).
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed