IBM Recruitment BE, BTech, MCA Freshers 2018, 2019 Across India As Technical Engineer On November 2019
IBM Freshers Recruitment Drive 2019 Across India For Technical Engineer Position. BE, BTech, MCA Freshers 2018, 2019 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding IBM Freshers Recruitment Drive is given below.
|GlobalEdge Software||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|HCL Technologies||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: IBM
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate – Technical Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA
Year of Passing: 2018, 2019 Passouts
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering /Information Science and Engineering / Information Technology / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation/ Information and Communication.
- Experience in supporting problem tickets and change management tickets.
- Proven ability in networking, software or infrastructure solutions.
- Proficient in identifying and resolving problems independently.
- Ability to work with global teams and different time zones.
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts.
- Understanding of Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix, and other OS along with databases.
- Working knowledge of Cloud Computing fundamentals.
- Basic knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring along with SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology.
- Flexibility and willingness to perform duties across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work.
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- As Computer Operator, you will support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve.
- Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues.
- It provides an opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort.