IBM Recruitment | Associate Technical Engineer | BE, BTech, MCA | Across India
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer, Software Tester||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: IBM
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate – Technical Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA
- Eligible Branches: Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Information Science, Software Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineer, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Applied Electronics and Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation and Control, Instrumentation.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- An enriching platform to implement your academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more significantly, help you to make a difference.
- Will demonstrate interpersonal skills while operating with large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and work in varied time zones.
- You will display management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
- Articulate with confidence for the desired views and be passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems.
- You will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents of IBM.
- You will support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve.
- Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues.
- It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
- Flexibility and willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour
Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work.
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.