IBM Hiring Freshers Across India As Associate Systems Engineer On November 2018
Company Name: IBM
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Systems Engineer
- BE, BTech, ME, MTech.
- Computer Science / Information Technology /ISE /Software Engineering / Computer Science and Information Security / Computer Technology / Computer Technology and Application/Computer Applications in Industrial Drives/Data Engineering/Information Security/Software Systems/Web Technology.
- 2017, 2018 Passouts.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
- Flexibility and willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour.
- IBM is looking for like-minded engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas like distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and Mobile; the list is endless and we keep adding to it.
- As Associate Systems Engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to IBM’s needs in a dynamic business environment.
- We need our engineers to be versatile, showcase leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to pursue new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- The Global Delivery Centre is a challenging and an enriching platform to implement your academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more meaningfully, help you to make a difference.
- You would have showcased interpersonal skills, with an ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and are flexible to work in rotational shifts.
- Proven time management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
- Superb interpersonal skills (Written and Oral) which can keep the customers and business engaged.
- Ability to articulate with confidence for the desired views.
- Passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems.
- You will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents of IBM.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.