HPE Recruitment | Java Developer (0-2 years) | Bangalore
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: HPE (Hewlett Packard Enterprise)
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Liferay Java Developer
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Performs basic analysis of functional requirements.
- Completes code stubs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code review.
- Prepares and executes Unit tests under supervision.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration).
- 0-2 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C , C#, VB.Net; databases like Sql Server/ Oracle.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting. Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.
- Background with PERL, JAVA, J2EE, Pro*C, Coolgen, .Net desirable
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills, excellent team player
- Excellent communication and documentation skills and strong command in English language
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team