HPE Recruitment | Graduate/Software Engineer (0-2 years) | Bangalore
HPE (Hewlett Packard Enterprise) Recruitment in Bangalore For Graduate/Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding HPE Bangalore Job Openings 2020 is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|LG Soft||Bangalore||Java Developer||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Intern Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Bangalore, Hyderabad||Software Engineering Intern||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Digital Workspace||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: HPE (Hewlett Packard Enterprise)
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Graduate/Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products.
- Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.