HPE Hiring Software QA Engineer (0-2 years) in Bangalore On June 2019
Company Name: HPE (Hewlett Packard Enterprise)
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer QA
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
- Experience or understanding of software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Set and maintain quality standards for company products through the use of systematic processes.
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test strategies, plans and suites.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- May develop tools and environments to automate test execution.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code for end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet- based platforms; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced quality assurance partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Codes and programs test scripts, automation, and integration activities based on specific test requirements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.