HPE Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore As IOT Intern
HPE Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 in Bangalore For IOT Intern Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA Freshers are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding HPE Bangalore Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 is given below.
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Sasken Technologies||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Data Scientist Intern||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: HPE (Hewlett Packard Enterprise)
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: IOT Intern
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- Education: 10th + 12th + BE/BTech or Masters Degree in Science/Computer Applications
- Engineering Streams: Electronics & communication, Electronics & telecommunication, EEE, Computer Science, Information Technology.
- 60% and above throughout the academics with no active arrears.
- Understand customer goals and requirements and provide technical guidance.
- Design connected product and connected operations strategies and solutions.
- Design IoT connected solution architecture including hardware and software.
- Lead customer projects and project teams.
- Implement customer projects and solutions.
- Provide support to sales and business development teams.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to set commitments with customers and exceed expectations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good organization and prioritization skills.
- Excellent customer service and engagement.
- IoT connected solutions including hardware, software, networking, and data management.
- User interface (UX/UI) design and implementation.
- Web services.
- Data acquisition, streaming, and storage.
- Programming experience with C, C++, Java, app development or edge connectivity.
- Understanding of database concepts, data connectivity, data shapes, and SQL.
- Understanding of machine learning, data patterns, and predictive analytics.
- Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon AWS.