HP Hiring Systems/Software Engineer (0-2 years) in Bangalore As On November 2019
HP Freshers and experienced job openings in Bangalore for Systems/Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc Graduates are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job opening is given below.
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer, Software Tester||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: HP
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Systems/Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
- Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope.
- Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
- Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
- Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.