HP Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Software Designer On September 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Designer
Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CSE, IT, IS), MCA, MSc (Computers)
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Minimum 0-2 years experience.
- Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Mastery in English and local language.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs, primarily for end users.
- Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.