Honeywell Recruitment | Software Engineer | Pune
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|McAfee||Bangalore||Technical Intern (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Data Science (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Data Science Intern (2024 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Assocaite Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Honeywell
Job Location: Pune
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Salary: Upto Rs 6,00,000/- per annum
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 2 years
- Honeywell is hiring for Software Engineer – Freshers welcome.
- Batch 2021 Passouts of BTech – Comp Sci or Electrical Engineering are welcome to apply for this position.
- Proficient knowledge of object-oriented languages (C++, C#) and C.
- Basic knowledge of Java.
- Good understanding of Embedded designs and control systems.
- Basic Knowledge of different OS like Linux, Unix etc.
- Basic Knowledge of communication protocols like Modbus.
- Automation programming experience.
- Ability to code in multiple languages.
- Basic Fieldbus knowledge (Profibus, Ethernet-IP, ControlNet etc).
- SQL experience.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions.
- Clearly and concisely convey subtle or complex messages to a non-technical audience.
- Capability to follow guidelines and ensure efficiency on given project tasks.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Ability to focus on essential information and identify key details.
- Ability to quickly analyze, incorporate and apply latest information and concepts.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
- Ability to work with diverse cultures and customers.
- Understands the marketplace and general business environment.
- Understands and is familiar with the use of quality principles i.e. TQM.
- Understands the importance of health and safety aspects to be able to work/manage projects properly.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customer key project personnel.
- Candidates who are able to join within 1 month are advised to apply for this opportunity.
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed