Hitachi Vantara Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Junior Cloud Engineer On January 2019
Company Name: Hitachi Vantara
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Junior Cloud Engineer – Intern
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux and Windows Environment.
- Knowledge of any one programming language (Eg: Python, Ruby, Java etc).
- Good written and verbal English communication.
Good To Have:
- Windows or Linux (Red Hat) Certifications.
- Learn and automate cloud infrastructure setup and system configuration.
- Develop automated infrastructure and system configuration testing under the guidance of technical lead.
- Use REAN Accelerators for infrastructure deployment/assessment.
- Independent, Individual contributor who can perform a combination of System Administration, Configuration Management, System migration and database migration of distributed applications.
- Understand user stories assigned and should be able to deliver a reverse Knowledge Transfer on the same.
- Configure Windows and UNIX based servers in accordance with the established standards and procedures and ensure availability of all servers.
- Apply OS and security patches and upgrades on a regular basis as required.
- Support deployment of builds and release.
- Setup performance monitoring, tuning, troubleshooting, and resolve resource contention issues on cloud-based systems.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.