Hitachi Consulting Hiring BE, BTech, MCA Freshers 2019 in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune As Consultant On June 2019
Hitachi Consulting Freshers Recruitment 2019 in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune For Consultant Position. BE, BTech, MCA Freshers 2019 are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
|IBM||Across India||Data Scientist Intern||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Consultant
No.of Openings: 20
Salary: Rs. 6,50,000/- per annum (5.5 Lacs fixed + 1 Lac sign-in (Joining) Bonus)
Qualification: BE/BTech (Computer Science, Information Technology), MCA
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
- A Consultant is focused on learning how to consult through formal training, and most importantly, with real world experience. We are looking for individuals who want to apply their education to help solve our clients’ most challenging issues.
- As a Consultant, you will be exposed to a variety of industries, processes and technologies.
- Each project that you are staffed on will vary in duration, industry, location and the expectations of your role.
- One project may be focused on supporting the implementation of a highly complex IT system, the next may be helping reengineer processes to improve efficiency.
- The ideal candidate for this position would embrace the opportunity to gain extensive knowledge in the field of IT and have excellent people skills.
- Good communication skills in English language, both written and spoken, are strongly encouraged.
- Engineering graduates from computer science and Information technology streams with excellent academic record throughout
- Qualifying aggregate 70% and above.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving & Analytical skills
- Team player
- Ability to continue learning
- Well-versed in current affairs
- Reading habit
- No contract/Bond is signed with the new hires.