HCL Recruitment | Engineer Product Support / Analyst | Hyderabad
HCL Technologies Freshers and Experienced Recruitment in Hyderabad For Engineer Product Support / Analyst Position. Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding HCL Technologies Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|McAfee||Bangalore||Technical Intern (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Data Science (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Data Science Intern (2024 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Assocaite Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: HCL Technologies DPO
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Position: Engineer Product Support / Analyst
Salary: Rs. 2,75,000 – 4,75,000/- per annum
Experience: 0 to 4 years
Qualification: Any Graduation
- We have an immediate requirement for Engineer Product Support / Analyst position at Hyderabad location.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex Ad Serving issues for high-end clients like Financial Times, eBay, The Guardian, CBS, etc..
- Provide e-mail and chat support for issues raised by publishers. Issues can be related to ad serving/ reporting/ ad delivery/ page implementation /creative development.
- Work along with publishers on accounts to enable features and to resolve UI related issues.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet defined SLA.
- To consistently meet or exceed all agreed quality parameters as defined for the process.
- Freshers with good knowledge in HTML, CSS and JS can apply.
- Familiarity with ad operations, ad optimization and monetization tools.
- Using tools for debugging.
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing / work experience in digital marketing is preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in E-mail and Chat support.
- Ability to work on complex troubleshooting scenarios under stringent deadlines.
- Willingness to work in a 24/7 environment.
- Positive frame of mind, open to feedback and must be able to perform under pressure.
- Preferred experience in ad serving platforms (DFA, Sizmek, Ad Tech, Adobe, Zedo, Omniture, DFP, etc).
- Previous experience in tech-support or tools/applications development domains will be an advantage.
- Experience in Digital Marketing and Campaign Management is an advantage but not a must have.
- Prior experience in any google process is an added advantage.
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed