HCL Freshers Recruitment | Product Testing | Chennai
HCL Technologies Freshers Recruitment in Chennai For Product Testing Position. BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, BSc, MSc Freshers are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding HCL Technologies Chennai Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Zensar Technologies||Across India||Project Trainee||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|ThoughtWorks||Across India||QA Analyst||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: HCL Technologies
Job Location: Chennai
Job Position: Product Testing
- BE/BTech (Except Automobile, Aeronautical, Civil & Marine)
- BSc (Physics, Computers, IT), MSc (Computers)
- BCA, MCA
- Freshers are most welcome.
- With arrears can also apply.
- Opening is only for Fresher level.
- Candidate must possess Decent or Average communication skills.
- Typing Knowledge Required.
- Willingness to work in Rotational Shift.
- Willingness to relocate near Navallur Location if required.
- Good attitude towards learning.
- Good in Basics of MS Office.
- Preferred if candidate has completed any testing courses.
- Candidates from Chennai and exclusively from South of Chennai (preferably in and around Navallur).
Job Description For Non Voice Process:
- Responsible for meeting productivity matrices and quality standards.
- Team Player.
- Improving skill level through Self-development.
- Meeting Quality Scores and bringing Innovation & Process Improvement.
- The individual should be able to work effectively in a team whilst enthusing others to do the same for achievement of common goals of the team.
- To consistently meet or exceed all agreed Productivity parameters as defined for the process.
- Work Location: HCL Navalur Office, Chennai.
- Shifts: Day Shift and Rotational Shifts.
- Weekly off : Sat & Sun.
- Employees will be in third party payroll working for HCL client in Navalur.