Google Freshers Recruitment 2020 in Hyderabad, Bangalore As Software Engineer
Google Freshers Recruitment 2020 in Hyderabad, Bangalore As Software Engineer. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, BS, MS, PhD Freshers 2020 are eligible for this job. More details regarding Google Freshers Recruitment is given below.
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Data Scientist Intern||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Google
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, BS, MS, PhD
Year of Passing: 2020 Passouts
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java and/or Python.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows and/or Mac environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
- MS degree or PhD.
- Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another.
- Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search.
- We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
- As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve.
- We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- As a key member of a small and versatile team, you design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with.