GGK Technologies Off Campus Drive For BE, BTech, MCA Freshers in Hyderabad On April 2017
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech (ECE, EEE, EIE, CSE, IT), MCA
Year of Passing: 2015, 2016, 2017 Passouts
- An aggregate of 65% or above all through the academics.
- GGK Technologies conducting Off Campus drive on April 2017 at Hyderabad.
- Develop moderately complex software in C#, .Net, Java, Mobile (iOS, Android), or Develop cutting edge Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence application and Automation.
- Utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, offer suggestions to improve processes, and provide comments on some electrical design aspects.
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion Review product and/or application information.
- Create and execute designs for small sets of new functionality as part of a software project.
- Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Perform technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to register here: careers.ggktech.com.
- Qualified candidates will get contacted through mail.