Genpact Walkin Freshers in Bangalore As Software Developer On 31st October 2018
Genpact freshers walkin drive in Bangalore for Software Developer Position On 31st October 2018. BE, BTech, MCA, BSC, MSc Freshers 2016, 2017, 2018 are eligible for this walkin drive. More details regarding Genpact Walkin Drive is given below.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Developer
Qualification: BE/BTech, MCA, BSc/MSc (Computer Science)
Year of Passing: 2016, 2017, 2018 Passouts
- 60% or more aggregate in 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation.
- Java and C# will be added advantage.
- Strong expertise in SDLC, DBMS, OOPS, C and C++.
- Good knowledge in SQL, unix, shell scripting and RDBMS concepts.
- Stronghold on Data warehousing and ETL concepts is mandatory.
- Knowledge on tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Informatica, SAP
- BODS, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc. are added advantages.
- Good communication and Analytical Skills.
- Flexible in working in all shifts.
- Flexible to work in rotational / night shifts and also weekend support
- Updated Resume.
- Govt Photo ID Proof.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.
Walkin Date: 31st October 2018
Walkin Time: 11.00 AM to 2.00 PM
Salarpuria Soft Zone,
Next to Indian Oil Petrol Bunk,
Bangalore – 560103.
Contact Person: Prinu / Ayesha
Company Website: www.genpact.com.