Genpact Recruitment | Web Publisher (0-2 years) | Gurgaon
Genpact Recruitment in Gurgaon For Web Publisher Position. BE, BTech, BCA, BSc, Diploma Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Genpact Gurgaon Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Project Engineer||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2021)||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022)||Apply Here|
|MedPlus||Hyderabad||Trainee Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Hitachi Systems||Across India||Technical Member||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Genpact
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Web Publisher
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 2 years
Qualification: BE, BTech, BCA, BSc (IT), Diploma (IT)
- Genpact is inviting applications for the role of Associate, Web Publisher.
- We are looking for someone with extensive knowledge and understanding of handling the client website (intranet) and inquiries from the customers, as well as they have good knowledge of HTML tags.
- Delivering professional, effective, high quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer’s requirements are met.
- You will be responsible for updating content on Banks various Intranet websites.
- Updates include creation of banners, circulars, news, rate changes, PMOs, CAS updates etc.
- Work Location: Badshahpur, Gurgaon.
- Shift Timing: Night Shift.
- Freshers are eligible.
- Technical graduate preferably in Computer Sciences – BCA, BSC IT and any other Graduate (IT diploma).
- Excellent Verbal and Written (Communicative) English.
- Good knowledge of Basic HTML and basic Java Script.
- Dexterity in Microsoft MS Excel and MS Word.
Knowledge of TeamSite, Dreamweaver, CMS Tools and ECM applications would be an added advantage.
- Good at Attention to Detail.
- Should be able to work in a team with close coordination with other team members.
- Should be open to work in shifts.
- Experience on Web development and other Comp languages would be highly valued.
- Create and update Procedures/News/ Circular and Confidential Information for TD (Such as, Mortgage Rate Updates, Announcement News and any other confidential information).
- Maintain/Update all the Intranet sites that Off-shore team is covering.
- Publish the media files.
- Update the expiration date of Intranet website contents.
- Troubleshooting of Intranet.
- Find opportunities to improve/streamline process.
- Follow up with requesters/co-functional teams to provide quicker resolutions.