Genpact Recruitment | Process Associate (Voice, Non Voice) | Hyderabad
Genpact Recruitment For Freshers and Experienced in Hyderabad As Process Associate (Voice, Non Voice). Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Genpact Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Specialist Programmer, Digital Specialist Engineer (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Virtusa||Across India||Assoctae Engineer (2019, 2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Trainee (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Thoughtworks||Across India||Application Developer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Assocaite Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Genpact
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/0 to 4 years
Job Position: Process Associate – Customer Service – Non voice and Voice
- Genpact is inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Customer Service.
- You’ll be responsible for developing trusting relationships with internal and external customers; by providing quality customer service whether by telephony or written communication.
- This role is the support function for the daily needs of the Contact Center Agents and requires strong communication skills to work with internal and external businesses.
- Any Graduate – fresh graduates are eligible too.
- Required experience is 0-4 years maximum.
- The ability to communicate in English and Hindi
- Should be comfortable with a voice support role and non voice process.
- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- The ability to use relevant information and individual judgment to determine the best possible solution to any situation.
- Exercising excellent customer service skills at all times. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or email.
- Provides excellent Customer Service.
- Researches supplier inquiries and provides information through voice or written communication.
- Provides details on accesses needed for suppliers to utilize self-service tools.
- Escalates tickets to business areas for opportunities that cannot be resolved in the Contact Center.
- Communicate in a professional manner with customers at all times; engage support team when assistance is needed.
- Proper grammar and spelling in written communications with customers.
- Meet expectations of productive time using time management skills.
- Comply with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Monitor Boards, Aux Times & follow up with Agents as needed.
- Notify Managers of trends regarding aux times.
- Assist agents during high aux out time.
- Take escalated calls for agitated callers.
- Monitor group chat & walk the floor to assist associates.
- Identify through group chat/floor walking when intervention is needed.
- Handle all escalated tickets.
- Email business area escalation and follow up.
- Update and create new articles as work comes in.
- Monitor excessive calls on the same topic.
- Forecast customer demands based on call reason volume.
- Agent scripting review/maintenance.
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed