Genpact Recruitment | Process Associate (Content Moderation) | Hyderabad
Genpact Freshers and Experienced Recruitment in Hyderabad Process Associate (Content Moderation). Graduates, Post Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Genpact Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Genpact
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Position: Process Associate (Content Moderation) – English
Qualification: Graduation, Post Graduation
- Genpact is inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Content Moderation.
- We’re looking for someone with strong work ethic, and the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment.
- Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Any Graduate (PG an added advantage)
- Freshers are eligible.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach.
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift work).
- Provide resolution to maintain standards of quality.
- Review content and provide resolution based on prescribed guidelines.
- Recognize trends and patterns and raise issues timely.
- Provide insights to help improve the support to the users.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers.