Genpact Recruitment | Non Voice Process (Content Moderation) | Hyderabad
Genpact Freshers and Experienced Recruitment in Hyderabad For Non Voice Process (Content Moderation). Graduates and Post Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Genpact Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|McAfee||Bangalore||Technical Intern (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Data Science (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Data Science Intern (2024 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Assocaite Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Genpact
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Position: Non Voice Process (Content Moderation)
Qualification: Any Graduation, Post Graduation
- We are inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Non-Voice Customer Care.
- We’re looking for someone with strong work ethic, and the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment.
- Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Any Graduate (PG an added advantage).
- Freshers are eligible.
- Able to Read, Write & Speak in English and Hindi (Mandatory).
- Effective probing skills and analyzing/understanding skills.
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach.
- Must be able to work in rotational shifts (24×7 Shifts).
- Provide resolution to maintain standards of quality.
- Recognize trends and patterns and raise issues timely.
- Provide insights to help improve the support to the users.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers.
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed