Flipkart Hiring Support Engineer (0-2 years) in Bangalore On August 2019
Flipkart Freshers and Experienced Walkin Drive in Bangalore For Support Engineer Position. BE, BTech Graduates are eligible to apply for this position. More details regarding Flipkart Recruitment 2019 is given below.
|IBM||Across India||Data Scientist Intern||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Flipkart
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software – Mobile
Job Position: Support Engineer (Mobility)
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Bachelors Degree.
- 1 to 2 Years in Mobile Device Management / Fresher.
- Candidates should be from MDM background.
- Designing architecture plans and implementation plan of MDM Solutions architecture with high availability.
- Sizing and implementation of MDM Solutions infrastructure across enterprise for 10,000 devices.
- Installation & Configuration of On Premise MDM Solutions and its components.
- Critical patch up gradation when released by MDM Solutions & Microsoft for all the production servers.
- Maintaining user access groups, accounts and Managing Admin role base access.
- Define and create enterprise polices in accordance to the current policies defined in the organization.
- Provision, configure and monitor enterprise devices with Mobile Device Management.
- Managing & Administrating Enterprise Devices.
- Co-ordinating with local Level1 admin for resolving the issue.
- Mobile Device Management configuration on end user devices like mobiles and tablet PCs.
- Knowledge of SOTI, REM, Maas 360, Airwatch will be added advantage.
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, IP addresses, MAC Addresses, Wi-Fi
- Troubleshooting for Mobile related issues.
- Knowledge of Mobile Device Operating Systems including Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
- Understanding of Hardware components of Mobiles.
- Work with a team to plan, design, develop, build and deploy new MDM solutions.
- Ability to see the big picture and identify interdependencies with systems, applications and use cases
- Proven success coordinating cross-departmental projects with several project team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, with ability to analyse a situation for potential problems.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with little supervision.