FIS Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Associate QA Engineer On January 2018
Company Name: FIS
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate QA Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- Candidates with an aggregate of min 60% in UG/PG/10th and 12th.
- Applicant must be willing to work as Software Quality Engineer.
- Familiar or comfortable with data-structures, algorithms, design and architectural patterns.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Proficient in basic C# programming is must.
- Proficient in writing simple SQL queries is must.
- Certified in .NET Technologies is plus.
- Ability to question assumptions and think through problem or solution.
- Motivated and creative, with strong communication and social skills.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.