FIS Global Hiring BTech, MCA Freshers in Noida As Java Trainee On March 2019
Company Name: FIS Global
Job Location: Noida
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Java Trainee
Qualification: BTech, MCA
Year of Passing: 2018 Passouts
- Only 2018 pass out candidates will be considered.
- Excellent academic records (Minimum 60% marks throughout).
- Should have minimum 6 months of Java training.
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java and Spring.
- Candidate should have working knowledge on web services.
- Should have worked in distributed agile model and continuous integration.
- Should have knowledge on designing and implementation of REST Web services
- Strong experience with REST API and web services.
- Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
- Excellent Communication is a must.
- Spring, Hibernate, J2Ee, Core Java, Rest Web Services, Continuous Integration, Web Technologies Agile.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.