First American India Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Technical Trainee On December 2018
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer (2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Assocaite Software Engineer (2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Deloitte||Across India||Analyst (2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Graduate Trainee (2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Project Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer (2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: First American India Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Technical Trainee
Job Role: Application Management – Help desk
No.of Openings: 5
Salary: Rs. 3.00,000 – 3,25,000/- per annum
Qualification: Any Graduation, Diploma
- Fresh technical graduate with 15 years of formal education.
- Nice to have knowledge of information security, technologies (Not Mandatory).
- Knowledge on Oracle Applications – Technical is Preferred (Not Mandatory).
- Open to work in the shift 6.30 PM to 3.30 AM (Monday to Friday).
- You are definitely the one person we are looking for if you are a budding technical professional and passionate about working on Application Identity Management.
- Here is an opportunity to work in a role where you will be you part of our IT Services group which provides enterprise level IT infrastructure support.
- Work Location: Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
- Shift Timings: US Shift 6.30 PM to 3.30 AM (Free Cab drop will be provided).
You will be joining us as Technical Trainee and required training will be provided. Post which you will work on:
- 1. Application Identity Management: User provisioning in financial applications. Report to Lead & managers on any issue that could significantly impact the business. Provide application support to Global teams and work on multiple processes. Perform QA, analysis and user setups.
- 2. Ticket Handling: Timely monitoring and routing of tickets/requests to the right queue via Service Now ticketing tool. Ensure that all incidents are handled effectively in line with departments SLA.
- 3. Documentation and procedures: Working with seniors to review and write as necessary, documentation for operational, system and user procedures and guidelines on all major supported Organization systems
- TCTC for these candidates – 3 lacs per annum (3.00 Fixed + 30 K Performance Bonus + Night Shift Allowances ).
- Training Agreement 3 years.
- Penalty clause if the training agreement is breached 2 lacs.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.