FactSet Recruitment Software Engineer (0-2 years) in Hyderabad
FactSet Freshers and Experienced Job Openings in Hyderabad As Software Engineer. Any Engineering Graduates are eligible for this job. More details regarding FactSet Hyderabad Recruitment is given below.
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Data Scientist Intern||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: FactSet
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Department: Analytics Engineering
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduation (BE, BTech…)
- Analytical Product Engineering is responsible for FactSet’s industry leading Portfolio, Risk, Quantitative, and Fixed Income products.
- These products are used by thousands of Asset Managers around the world every day to assist with investment decisions, analysis of performance, risk management, and the presentation of results.
- Analytical Product Engineering’s product space represents a high growth opportunity for FactSet.
- The Analytics Infrastructure team is responsible for user facing products that are used by both FactSet’s internal and external clients to manage portfolio data as well as metadata associated with our Portfolio Analytics applications.
- In particular the Analytics Infrastructure – Parser team is responsible for parsing large data files and update the database with useful data for Portfolio management.
- Parser team is currently seeking talented persons with 0 to 2 years C++ experience to take on Software Engineer role.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code.
- Implement performance and quality modules.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Proficient understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Basic understanding of design patterns.
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification.
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes.
- Familiarity with templating in C++.
- Knowledge of the latest C++11/14 standard is appreciated .
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions.
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Basic understanding of one of the code versioning tools like Github, Perforce, etc.
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments.