FactSet Recruitment | Software Engineer (0-2 years) | BTech, MTech | Hyderabad
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|LG Soft||Bangalore||Java Developer||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Intern Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Bangalore, Hyderabad||Software Engineering Intern||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Digital Workspace||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: FactSet
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer – News Content
Qualification: BTech, MTech
- The News Content team is responsible for ingesting, maintaining and delivering a variety of unstructured text-based content sets for use across all FactSet applications and workflows.
- These content sets need to be processed and delivered to our clients in real-time.
- New feed integration involves working with Product Development to understand the requirements of the feeds as well as working with the vendor to understand the technical specification for ingesting the feeds.
- Work on existing feeds includes bug fixes, feature enhancements, infrastructure improvements, maintaining data quality, and ensuring feeds are operating properly throughout the day.
- BTech or MTech in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0 – 2 years of industry experience.
- Strong in any OOPs programming language preferably Python or C++.
- Experience with Relational or NoSQL databases.
- Comprehensive understanding of programming principles.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Comfortable working in a real-time, 24/7 production environment.
- Develop and maintain new feeds to deliver real-time content sets.
- Assist in maintaining and supporting existing projects.
- Work closely with product developers, engineers and consultants in an iterative process.
- Work independently and deliver in a deadline focused environment.
- Participate in peer code reviews, maintaining project/operational documentation.