EPAM Systems Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad, Pune As Junior Software Engineer On 13th to 20th March 2018
EPAM Systems freshers job openings in Hyderabad and Pune for Junior Software Engineer Position On 13th to 20th March 2018. BE, BTech Freshers 2018 are eligible for this role. More details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: EPAM Systems India Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Hyderabad, Pune
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: L1/Junior Software Engineer
Role: Java Developer / Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) / DevOps Engineer
Salary: Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum
Date of Joining: April 2018
Qualification: BE/BTech (Computer Science/Information Technology)
Year of Passing: 2018 Passouts
- EPAM is in search of young enthusiastic Engineers to help us in delivering the projects for Hyderabad/Pune global delivery centre.
- Date of Joining: October 2018 and January 2019
- Minimum 60% from class 10th onwards.
- Coding knowledge in Java.
- Good at writing Algorithms.
- Good in Data Structures and OOPs concept.
Good To Have Skills:
- Prior experience in participating in any kind of coding contests.
- Any technical certification.
- Group Medical Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accidental Insurance.
- Term Life Insurance.
- Round 1: Online coding challenge on Java (150 min).
- Round 2: Online coding challenge on Java (120 min).
- Round 3: Technical face to face Interview (30 min).
- Round 4: Behavioral assessment/ HR interview (30 min).
- Photo copy of College ID Card.
- Photo copy of Address Proof.
- Photo copy of Adhaar Card.
- Passport size photograph.
- Hard copy of resume [attach photograph to resume].
- Shortlisted Students in Round 1 will be called for further process at an identified college campus in Hyderabad/Pune on a given date and the entire process will complete on the same day.
Online Test Instructions:
- Make sure you have a proper internet connection.
- If your computer is taking unexpected time to load, recommend to reboot the system before you start the test.
- If your computer system shuts down suddenly due to power supply being disconnected, you can resume the test from the same question that you were attempting earlier. All your previous answers are already saved.
- When resuming the test, follow the same steps which you took to start the test in the beginning using the same registration details.
- Once you start the test, recommend to pursue it in one go for the complete duration.
- Enable webcam, It is mandatory.
- There are three coding challenges, read instructions and code comments before proceeding.
- Caution! Please do not move away from the window or refresh. You may be marked as suspicious.
- NOTE: Students who do not meet the eligibility criteria as defined in ‘Hiring Process’ will be eliminated at any point of hiring process or as soon as EPAM identifies the student has provided misleading information deliberately.
Last Date To Test: 20th March 2018
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.