Ellucian Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Associate Software Developer On February 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Developer
Qualification: BE, BTech
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Knowledge in Core & Advanced Java and Oracle SQL & Pl/SQL.
- Oracle SQL knowledge and the ability to write simple to complex queries.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as on teams, in an agile, global environment.
- Fast learner; able to learn new software solutions, business processes, and design techniques quickly and efficiently, critical thinking skills.
- Analyze and influence business, functional and technical requirements.
- Develop code according to specifications and standards.
- Present ideas and solutions.
- Plan and conduct basic unit and module testing.
- Support quality assurance testing and defect resolution.
- Demonstrate ownership from specification review to product adoption.
- Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies and functionality.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.
Ellucian is the world’s leading provider of software, services and insight to higher education. Ellucian helps the higher education community—students, faculty, and staff—achieve their goals more efficiently, effectively, and with reduced risk. Ellucian’s comprehensive suite of software solutions includes student information systems (SIS), finance and HR systems, recruiting and retention systems, among other offerings. With more than 1,500 institutions subscribing to Ellucian’s cloud services and SaaS offerings, the company is one of the largest providers of cloud-based solutions. Ellucian also supports the higher education community with a range of professional services, such as application software implementation, training, education, and management consulting. More than 2,400 institutions in 40 countries rely on Ellucian to help enable the mission of higher education.