Dell Walkin Freshers in Gurgaon As Technical Support Associate On 28th, 29th January 2019
Dell freshers walkin drive in Gurgaon for Technical Support Associate Position On 28th, 29th January 2019. Any Graduate, Post Graduate Freshers are eligible for this walkin drive. More details regarding Dell Walkin Drive is given below.
|Infosys||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Application Developer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|HCL Technologies||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: Dell
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Technical Support Associate
Qualification: Any Graduation, Post Graduation
- Graduate Fresher can Apply (Except MCA/MTech).
- 0 to 4 years of relevant experience required.
- Undergrad with 1 year of International Call Center Voice experience.
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24×7 work environment.
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries.
- Excellent telephone soft skills & thorough telephone functional skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to deal professionally with irate customers.
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop and portable systems.
- Any relevant Certification/Technical Qualification.
- Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software.
- Responsible for providing telephone support for customers on operation or maintenance of Dell products.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
- Responsible for OOW, Total solutions, YTT and In warranty extension sales.
- Performs work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
- Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
- Updated Resume.
- Govt Photo ID Proof.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job and Walkin to below mentioned venue.
Walkin Date: 28th, 29th January 2019
Walkin Time: 12.00 PM to 3.00 PM
Dell International Services,
Vipul tech Square, Opp Central Park,
Sector Road, Sector-43,
Gurgaon – 122002.
Contact Person: HR
Company Website: www.dell.com.