Dell Recruitment | Technical Support (0-4 years) | Gurgaon
Dell Recruitment Freshers and Experienced in Gurgaon For Technical Support Position. Graduate, Post Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Dell Gurgaon Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Genpact||Across India||Technical Support||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Amdocs||Across India||Software Engineer, Testing Engineer||Apply Here|
|Zensar Technologies||Across India||Project Trainee||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Process Executive||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Dell
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Technical Support
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 4 years
Qualification: Graduation, Post Graduation
- Join us as a Technician on our Technical Support team in Gurgaon to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
- Graduate Fresher to 4 years of relevant work experience required.
- Undergrad with 1 year of relevant work experience required.
- First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette and work ethic.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment.
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated.
- Any relevant Certification/Qualification.
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems.
As part of our Technical Support team you will work with highly skilled technical advisors to develop and deliver solutions that enable customers to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Be responsible for providing telephone support for customers on operation or maintenance of Dell products.
- Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Be responsible for Out of warranty & In warranty extension sales.
- Perform work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
- Apply diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Document problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
- Be responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
- Resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.