Dell Recruitment | Technical Support (0-4 years) | Gurgaon
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate System Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|McAfee||Across India||Software Engineering Intern (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Associate Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Dell
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Technical Support (Technician)
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 4 years
Qualification: Graduation, Post Graduation
- As a Technical Support Technician, you will work with highly skilled technical advisors to develop and deliver solutions that enable customers to improve returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Graduate Fresher to 4 years of relevant work experience required.
- Undergrad with 1 year of relevant work experience required.
- First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette and work ethic.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24×7 work environment.
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated.
- Any relevant Certification/Qualification.
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems.
- Provide first level Support on Dell supplied products and/or peripherals.
- Assign incidents in line with documented guidelines and procedures.
- Demonstrate good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Handle inbound calls, emails, and web interface to support existing and new customers.
- Learn Dell Technologies products & services and should be able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Be compliant and adhere to process design as per the management decision.
- Cooperate and collaborate with colleagues, cross- functionally, to support the technical solution process.
- Understand the administrative and operational requirements of the job.
- Clearly and concisely log and track details of solutions provided to resolve customer issues while maintaining and updating customer database.