DBS Bank Hiring BE, BTech Freshers 2019 As Technology Associate Across India On July 2019
Company Name: DBS Bank
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Technology Associate
Qualification: BE, BTech
- BE/BTech Final Year Students from CS/IT streams, with 60% marks throughout his/her academic career.
The program envisions a holistic approach with cross functional and cross technology acumen enabling us to leverage your expertise and innovate new ideas across the following projects:
- Customer Focus: As part of DBS Asia Hub 2 (DAH2), you will learn to think like a customer, find out what he needs and design ways to provide it to him. You will learn from how we at DBS continuously endeavour to serve the customer faster and better.
- Platform Development: Gone are the days when the customer had to go to bank to do his financials. You will help to enable customer to do all his banking while sitting on a couch, in his home, watching TV, just using his Smartphone.
- System Development: We develop the systems and processes that helps the bank function. You will get to be part of the design and development of the latest systems in banking industry.
- Big Data and Database Management: DBS has over 6 million customers. To serve them efficiently DBS employs the most cutting-edge databases and data structures. You will get to play with the bleeding edge of Big data management
- Security and Risk management: DBS has been voted as “Asia’s Safest Bank” multiple times. That is because we place huge emphasis on data security and credit risk. You will learn how the Safest bank in Asia manages it security and risk better than any other.