Cyient Freshers Recruitment | Trainee Apprentice | 2018, 2019, 2020 Batch | Hyderabad
Cyient Freshers Recruitment in Hyderabad For Trainee Apprentice Position. Engineering Diploma, BE, BTech, BSc, MSc Graduates 2018, 2019, 2020 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Cyient Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer (2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Assocaite Software Engineer (2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Deloitte||Across India||Analyst (2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Graduate Trainee (2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Project Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer (2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Cyient
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Position: Trainee Apprentice
Qualification: Any Engineering Diploma, BE, BTech, BSc, MSc
- Any Engineering Diploma, BE/BTech, BSc/MSc graduated in 2018, 2019, 2020 with no prior work experience.
What you will be trained on:
Concepts for working on different projects which includes
- Domains – Telecommunication, Utilities, Geospatial, Mining & Exploration, Navigation etc.
- Tools and applications – AutoCAD, ArcGIS, MicroStation, QGIS, Google Earth etc.
- Understanding structural data such as Digital Geospatial Maps and Engineering Designs /Documents etc.
- Understanding un-Structural data such as text, logs, spreadsheets information, PDFs, Images etc.
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills on geospatial maps and engineering designs analysis and interpretations.
- Quickly Learn and adopt any CAD/GIS tools (AutoCAD,ArcGIS.QGIS, Smallworld PNI/EO /GDO and Client Applications, IP Tools, and MS-office).
- Creates/ or Modifies or update geospatial based network and engineering designs and relevant data as per client guidelines.
- Meet the client/ established project specific production and quality performance.
- Performs project related work and additional duties as needed.
- Autocad, GIS, Microsoft Office.
- Rs. 1,75,000 per annum.
- First 6 months: Rs. 13,000 per month.
- Next 6 months: Rs. 14,000 per month.
- Bonus: Rs. 6,500 after completion of first 6 months, Rs. 6,500 after completion of 12 months.
Potential Career Path:
- Based on performance during 12 months, you will be converted as a permanent employee.
- After gaining experience on domain, tools, applications and multiple projects, you would have the potential to lead a team or play a key role as subject matter expert.
- On upskilling / reskilling on technologies which CYIENT is working on, you will be able to apply for open opportunities through internal job postings.
Need to work in any of the below 3 shifts as per the project requirement:
- First shift – 06:00 AM to 03:00 PM.
- Second shift – 03:00 PM to 12:00 AM.
- General shift – 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM.
- Monday to Friday.
- Occasionally there may be a need of additional work on weekends based on project demand.
Mode of work:
- On-job training at office premises for initial 4 weeks is a must and work from home given on successful completion of training.
- Post the situation gets better (from Pandemic), will have to work from office.
Documents to be produced for joining:
- Educational copies (from SSC to Highest Degree).
- Individual memos or Consolidated marks memo.
- Provisional certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- PAN Card.