CSS Corp Recruitment | Technical Helpdesk Engineer | Hyderabad
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2019, 2020)||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2021)||Apply Here|
|Virtusa||Across India||Associate Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: CSS Corp
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Technical Helpdesk Engineer
No.of Openings: 20
Qualification: Any Graduation
- Freshers – Trainee Engineers.
- Work Location: Kondapur – Hyderabad.
- Rotational Shifts, Holding Degree/Provisional in Hand, No standing arrears.
- IT Support – hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Providing on call, on video, on chat and on mail Support.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
- Technical understanding of any OS – Windows, Desktop, Networking, Mac, Linux, Chrome, Android, iOS.
Preferred Qualification (Secondary):
- 10th + 12th + Graduation must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good customer service skills, multitasking and leadership skills.
- Ability to adjust quickly to the changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
- Provides L1 & L2 remote support on all 5 operating systems (Linux, Mac, Windows, Chrome and Android) with basic OS troubleshooting techniques and documented escalation procedures.
- Provides L1 & L2 remote support on software and applications to the point of installation and basic use; if required need to escalate or file bug with application owners.
- Uses troubleshooting techniques to identify network related issues
- Provides system administrative support and basic hardware troubleshooting on desktops, laptops, VMs and Servers.
- Help employees with access & account issues based on defined/documented guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Attends required technical training sessions and makes effective use of KBs to address issues efficiently.
- Complies with schedule adherence to ensure the overall service level targets are achieved.
- Identifies and provides input on unique (or) recurring user problems.
- CTC – 2 LPA + Shift Allowances.
- Talview Test.
- Telephonic Interview.
- Video Call Interview.
- Kindly take the Talview Test in the link given below: https://talview.page.link/NfqX