Cognizant Recruitment Freshers 2018, 2019 As Programmer Trainee Across India
Cognizant Freshers Off Campus Drive Across India As Programmer Trainee On January 2020. BCA, BSc Freshers 2018, 2019 are eligible for this drive. More details regarding Cognizant Freshers Off Campus Drive 2020 is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|HPE||Bangalore||Software Engineer Intern||Apply Here|
|HP||Bangalore||Java Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NCR Corporation||Hyderabad||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Cognizant
Job Location: Across India (Hyderabad/Bangalore/Chennai/Pune/Gurgaon/Kolkata/Coimbatore/Kochi)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Programmer Trainee
Salary: Rs. 2, 12, 254/- per annum
Qualification: BCA, BSc
Year of Passing: 2018, 2019 Passouts
- BSc (IT/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry/Statistics).
- PG courses are not eligible.
- Consistent academic record with a minimum of 60% in X, XII, UG (All subjects will be taken into consideration).
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (All subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- On the event of re-evaluation, only the initial results declared would be considered.
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per university norms.
- No standing arrears in the current education.
- The maximum gap in education: 2 years.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Flexible to relocate anywhere in India and work in any shift or domain.
- Only those students who meet eligibility criteria can appear for the Cognizant placement process.
- Students must carry the following for the recruitment process – 2 Recent Photographs (both ears visible in light background), Resume (not exceeding 2 pages), All Academic Marksheet and Certificates (Original and Photocopy) for verification.
- Students must carry Photocopy of their PAN Card, Aadhaar Card and Passport (front and back page).
- The selection process will consist of an Online Assessment followed by Technical Interview and HR. discussion