Cognizant Off Campus Drive | GenC Developer | 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch | Across India
Cognizant Off Campus Drive For Freshers Across India As GenC Developer. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc, MS Graduates 2019, 2020, 2021 are eligible to apply for this drive. More details regarding Cognizant Freshers Job Openings 2021 is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Specialist Programmer, Digital Specialist Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Operations Executive||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Bangalore||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mphasis||Across India||Trainee Associate Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Cognizant
Job Location: Across India (PAN India)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: GenC Developer (Designation – PAT)
Salary: Rs. 4,01,986 – 4,50,000/- per annum
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MSc (IT/CS), and MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students only
- 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch Only.
- Understand business requirements, raise clarifications, create understanding documents. Ensures complete understanding of the requirement by asking clarifying questions and aligns oneself to it.
- Understand the Agile application development environment, deliverables due and follow the cycle.
- Provide inputs to create low level design for multiple components.
- Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per the requirement specifications.
- Understand the data requirements and develop test scenarios.
- Identifies and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines. Proactively addressing issues and mitigating points of failure.
- Takes ownership to deliver on own goals in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate as a member of project team in meetings and technical sessions to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions.
- Continuously upskill/reskill and cross skill to scale up to new technologies.
- Possess excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work coherently in a team.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below.
- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored /total no. of subjects (as of last semester
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial results score declared.
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per University norms.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/PIOs who are currently residing in India.
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / Technology / domain.
- Students must upload their resume with embedded photograph, all academic documents including school certificates and college semester mark sheets, Govt. ID proof scanned as ONE .pdf file, during test registration (Mandatory process to appear for the test).
Students should have soft copies of the below mentioned documents ready to be shared during online interview
- Resume (maximum of 2 pages) with high resolution passport size photographs embedded (both ears must be visible, with light background)
- All academic mark sheets and certificates for verification.
- Aadhar card, PAN Card , Passport (If Available).
Last Date To Apply: 24 October 2021, 11:59 PM