Clarivate Analytics Freshers Recruitment | Associate Software Engineer | BE, BTech | Bangalore
Clarivate Analytics Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore As Associate Software Engineer. BE, BTech Graduates 2020, 2021 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Clarivate Analytics Bangalore Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2019, 2020)||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2021)||Apply Here|
|Virtusa||Across India||Associate Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Clarivate Analytics
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021 Batch
- Engineering graduates passing in 2020 or 2021 starting to kick start their career in technology.
- Ideal candidate should have hand-on interest in programming and some experience in writing software applications.
- If you have a GitHub profile, please provide link to your work.
- Nice to have internship / college project. Knowledge of one or more programming language to write fully executable and functional code is very desirable.
- Knowledge of databases is also desirable.
- Both these may be at a Beginner or Advanced Beginner level.
- You should be focused, enthusiastic, motivated, and have a desire to progress by learning, executing and experimenting.
- CGPA: 70%.
- Female Applicants only.
- Demonstrable problem solving, analytical skills.
- Ability to think through a problem at conceptual level and propose solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen desire to learn, stretch and a never-give-up attitude.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and an easy-going personality.
- Highly proactive, result-oriented and team player.
- Ability to stay current with new technology.
How To Apply:
More Bangalore Jobs: Check Here
About Clarivate Analytics:
Clarivate Analytics is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We deliver critical data, information, workflow solutions, and deep domain expertise to innovators worldwide. Our solutions cover the entire lifecycle of innovation: scientific and academic research; patent analytics and regulatory standards; pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence; trademark, domain and brand protection.
Our portfolio consists of some of the world’s most trusted brands, including Web of Science, Derwent, CompuMark, Cortellis, MarkMonitor, and Techstreet. We employ more than 4,300 colleagues in 43 countries. At Clarivate, we believe human ingenuity can transform the world and improve our future. That’s why we harness our global reach, curate our content, and invest in best-in-class technology and people. Join the team that is improving the way the world creates, protects, and advances innovation.
Clarivate Analytics’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) capabilities are part of our core Platform organization. Our Platform team’s mission is to enable Clarivate’s business lines to bring their ideas to market more quickly, with higher quality, to create better outcomes for our customers. Our team sits centrally within Clarivate and creates capabilities, frameworks, and best practices that power our customer-facing products. Company Website: www.clarivate.com.