Cisco Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Software Engineer On November 2018
Cisco freshers job openings in Bangalore for Software Engineer Intern position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc Freshers 2018, 2019 are eligible for this role. More details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: Cisco
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer (Software Development, Testing)
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2018, 2019 Passouts
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics.
- Minimum of a 8.5 GPA or higher.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages.
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces.
- You’ll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices.
- Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.