CGI Freshers Recruitment | Associate Software Engineer | BE, BTech | Across India
CGI Freshers Recruitment in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune As Associate Software Engineer. BE, BTech Freshers 2019 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding CGI Freshers Job Openings 2020 is given below.
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: CGI
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech
Year of Passing: 2019 Batch
- BE / BTech Graduate from Premier Engineering colleges (Primary Expectation: CS, IT, Electronics, Electrical Secondary Expectation: Mechanical, Instrumentation).
- Cut-off Marks: 10th and 12th – 60% and in BE/B Tech – 65% current aggregate with no current Backlogs.
- CGI is looking for exceptional, motivated individuals to work in their Solutions/Products Business Unit, who can be part of our Dream, Vision, Mission and Values.
- At CGI, we are known as trusted advisers and innovators who deliver on our clients’ largest and most complex projects.
- We are one of the few firms with the scale, reach and capabilities to help clients meet the ever-evolving digital expectations of their customers and citizens.
- As a graduate, you will be part of this exciting journey with challenges to meet the goals of our company & clients in this digital world with innovation across technologies & domains.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player with strong technical ability, motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment, high creativity, communication and great analytical reasoning skills.
- Interview Locations: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune.
- Work Location: Flexible to work in Any location.
- BE/BTech Highly adaptable to challenging, technical environments with good communication and analytical skills.
- Analytical Thinking and understanding the concepts of programming.
- Innovative thinkers who had done project work in their college which involves cost, effort reductions, manual error handling etc.
- Must have Excellent written and Oral communication skills.
- Expectation is, Member to work in shifts hours as the client is based out of different regions across the world.
- Please refer the JD’s where we have given specific timing of each shifts (24×7 rotational shift).
- Should have proficient in object-oriented programming.
- Should have Self-motivated, critical thinker with technical background.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to complete the work within the stipulated time assigned; Learn and do relevant certifications for both personal and professional benefits.