Capgemini Off Campus Drive For BE, BTech Freshers in Vizag On 21st, 22nd August 2018
Capgemini Off Campus Drive For Freshers for Software Engineer Position On 21st, 22nd August 2018. BE, BTech Freshers 2017, 2018 are eligible for this drive. More details regarding Capgemini Off Campus Drive is given below.
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer, Software Tester||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Capgemini
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune
Job Type: Walkin (Off Campus Drive)
Walkin Location: Vizag (Andhra Pradesh)
Job Category: IT | Software
Qualification: BE, BTech
Year of Passing: 2017, 2018 Passouts
- Should have 60% or CGPA equivalent to 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th and Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters).
- Must be from mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer, Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Electronics, Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation, Instrumentation.
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or between graduation years.
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills.
- Selected candidate should be ready to join immediately
- Selected candidates will have to sign 2 years Service Agreement on the day of joining.
- Must be open to relocate to any location (Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad), work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Candidates who have appeared for interview in Capgemini in the past 6 months are Not Eligible for this recruitment event.
- Should be open for relocation to any of the company premises in India.
- Should be willing to work for any of the Business Units / Service lines.
- Must be ready to sign a service agreement for 2 years.
- Online general aptitude test of 50 mins + written English test for 30 mins.
- Pseudo code test for 30 mins.
- Technical face to face interview.
- HR Round.
Online Test Pattern:
- Online Aptitude Test – 80 Mins – 2 Sections.
- Section 1 – Quantitative + Analytical Reasoning – 50 Mins (16 Questions in each section).
- Section 2 – Written Communication – 30 Mins Test (Easy writing).
- Updated Resume.
- Govt Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID/Driving-License/Passport).
- Passport Size Photograph.
- College ID Card.
How To Apply: Apply For This Drive.
Off Campus Drive Date: 21st, 22nd August 2018
Vignan’s Institute of Information Technology (VIT),
Besides VSEZ , Duvvada, Vadlapudi Post, Gajuwaka
Visakhapatnam – 530049.
Contact Person: Placement Officer