Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2019 For Freshers As Software Engineer Across India On November 2019
Capgemini Freshers Off Campus Drive 2019 Across India For Software Engineer Position On November 2019. BE, BTech, MCA Freshers 2019 are eligible to apply for this drive. More details regarding Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2019 is given below.
|CGI||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||.NET Developer||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Product Developer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Capgemini
Job Type: Off Campus Drive
Drive Locations: Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Delhi, Greater Noida, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Kanpur, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
- Qualification – MCA , BE / BTech (open for only Circuit Branches -Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication and Electronics & Instrumentation).
- Should have graduated in 2019.
- Should have 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 6 semesters).
- Only 1 year gap in education is allowed after HSC but not during Graduation and MCA .
- No gap is allowed after Diploma
- Must possess excellent English written / spoken communication skills.
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed.
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Round 1: Aptitude (Analytical and Quantitative), Followed by Written Communication Test.
- Round 2: Programming Concepts (Data Structures and Algorithm).
- Round 3: Technical Interview Followed by HR Interview.
Last Date To Apply: 10th November 2019.