CanGo Networks Hiring Freshers in Chennai As Trainee Software Engineer On May 2018
CanGo Networks freshers job openings in Chennai for Trainee Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, MTech, MCA Freshers 2017, 2018 are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: CanGo Networks Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Junior / Trainee Software Engineer
No.of Openings: 25
Qualification: BE/BTech/MTech (Computers), MCA
Year of Passing: 2017, 2018 Passouts
- This opening is for both candidates with 1 year and below of experience and freshers who have passed out in 2018.
- Any candidate who has passed out in the previous years can apply only if they meet all the required criteria.
- Above 80% marks in X and XII with 75% and above in UG without any arrears.
- Final year project or live project experience in real time environment, on Open source technologies (Java, Java Script/query, Big Data, Linux platform etc).
- Technical Certification / Courses done in Java / AngularJS / Big Data.
- Real Time projects done in Java/Big data development is an added advantage.
- An open source enthusiast.
- Numerical and Analytical Skills, Good Communication Skills, General Programming skills, Problem Solving Skills.
- Knowledge in designing interactive applications.
- Excellent knowledge of big data technologies and databases.
- Excellent Knowledge in Linux Operating system and scripting languages.
- Ability to develop software in Core Java, Angular JS, Spring MVC. , Big data technologies (Spark, Scala, Hadoop).
- Strong in critical thinking, problem solving, analytical and design skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and constantly upgrade oneself
- Execute full lifecycle software development.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Find opportunities for improvement in execution and continuously enhance operational excellence.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.