Calypso Technology Hiring Freshers in Mumbai As Associate Software Engineer On November 2016
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- 0-2 year of experience with Java persistence or ORM implementations, including SQL, JDBC, ORM solutions such as EJB 3.0, JAVA Persistence API, Hibernate and multi-threaded, client-server applications is desirable.
- Minimum 1 years of post-academic experience in commercial software including Java, Swing, JDBC, RMI, J2EE, XML
- Experience working with different transport protocols such as JMS, JERI, RMI, SOAP, or REST is plus
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills.
- Knowledge of Query language abstraction such as SQL, EJBQL, HQL, XQuery is a plus
- API Experience with JAAS, JNDI, JSSE, JMX, JTA, JMS.
- Knowledge of with software tools such as Eclipse, Gradle, YourKit and SVN
- Knowledge of application servers like JBOSS is required.
- Knowledge of caching frameworks such as Tangosol, JCache, Java Spaces, Gemfire and others is desirable and plus.
- As a member of the Platform team, you will be responsible for development and maintenance of frameworks and tools for the Calypso Platform.
- The Calypso system is a large scale software product for the capital markets supporting trading, risk management, and processing of various financial products such as Interest Rate, Equity and Credit Derivatives.
- Contribute to the R&D, development and testing of the next generation product developed on top of industry standard technologies.
- Troubleshoot, suggest solution and test time-critical hot-fixes for multi-threaded concurrency issues in an n-tiered architecture.
- Analyze defects and coordinate development of fixes.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.