Broadridge Recruitment | Process Analyst (Investment Banking Operations) | Bangalore, Hyderabad
Broadridge Freshers and Experienced Recruitment in Bangalore and Hyderabad For Process Analyst Position. BCom, MCom, BBA, MBA (Finance) Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Broadridge Bangalore and Hyderabad Job Openings is give below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|MedPlus||Bangalore, Hyderabad||Associate Software Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Project Engineer (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Systems Engineer (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Operations Executive (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Assocaite Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Broadridge Financial Solutions (India) Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Job Position: Process Analyst (Investment Banking Operations)
Experience: Freshers / 1 to 10 years
Qualification: BCom/BBA/MCom/MBA (Finance) and any other equivalent degree
Job Description – Freshers (Process Analyst):
- Good knowledge of MS office is Essential
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills are must
- Must be willing to work in different time zones
- 1 Year Bond is applicable for all the Fresh Graduates.
Job Description – Experienced (Senior Process Analyst, Process Lead, Associate Process Manager):
- 1 to 10 years of experience in capital markets back-office operations in clearing and settlements, asset servicing, reconciliations, mutual funds, tax and cost basis.
- Experience in interacting with street side brokers / institutions would be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills are must.
- Must be willing to work in different time zones.
- Good knowledge of MS office is Essential.