Bottomline Technologies Freshers Recruitment | Quality Assurance Engineer (0-1 Year) | Bangalore
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: Bottomline Technologies
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/0 to 1 year
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Quality Assurance Engineer (Testing Engineer)
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA
- Bottomline Technologies is looking for Quality Assurance Engineer to innovate, win, and grow with us in Bangalore, India.
- As a member of DB IQ Team, you will be involved in building common application and platform services using modern technologies to accelerate new technology adoption by Line of Business (LOB) services and accelerate customer facing features delivery.
- DB IQ team is chartered to accelerate adopting of containerization of applications, decomposition of applications into Self-Contained Systems and/or Microservices, improvements in availability through use of Active/Active configurations across Availability Zones/Geos or other means, the use of public cloud service.
- Proven 0-1 years of experience in automation framework development for Web applications/WebServices (APIs).
- Automation experience on Selenium WebDriver using Java programming language is a must.
- Experience in automating Restful APIs is very important.
- Technical knowledge of Java is must. Having python, groovy and SQL is plus.
- Technical knowledge of at least some of the following applications: Eclipse/IntelliJ, Postman/Insomnia, Serenity, Cucumber, Jenkins, JMeter.
- Working knowledge and experience with JIRA, Confluence and Git is a must.
- Ability to perform automated testing against a web application UI, RESTful services, Microservices.
- Good to have read, write and analyze SQL database queries. (MSSQL, Oracle) and working knowledge on Unix/Linux based systems in important.
- Test reporting knowledge and review using Grafana, Sonar, ReportPortal.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and ability to own and self-manage daily tasks.
- You will be responsible for development and maintenance of Automated test frameworks and systems.
- You will review automation code and provide suggestions.
- You will develop test automation scripts in selenium Web Driver, restful APIs using serenity, testing automation frameworks, supporting CI/CD with automated smoke and regression test suites.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Utilize appropriate testing tools for both front-end and back-end Quality assurance.
- Coordinate and manage automated testing efforts for concurrent projects and software releases, including coordinating test automation schedules, environments, and configuration requirements for assigned testing activities and provide feedback to internal and external clients.