Banyan Data Services Recruitment | SQL Developer (0-1 year) | Bangalore
Banyan Data Services Recruitment For Freshers and Experienced As SQL Developer. BE, BTech, MTech, BCA, MCA Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Banyan Data Services Bangalore Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|CSB Bank||Across India||Relationship Executive||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Service Desk||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Flipkart||Bangalore||IT Analyst||Apply Here|
|HPE||Bangalore||Graduate Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Banyan Data Services
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: SQL Developer
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 1 year
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, BCA, MCA
- 0-1 year of experience of SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Fresher can also apply with intensive knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with Requirement gathering, developing database objects like Tables, Functions, Stored Procedures, Packages , Indexes, Triggers, Cursors ,Materialized Views etc.
- Strong understanding of Oracle Database fundamentals and features and good at developing complex SQL queries.
- Able to understand the business requirements and translate requirements into technical specifications including the physical and logical data modelling, designing and data flow diagrams.
- Expertise in Client-Server application development using PL/SQL, SQL, SQL*Loader and SQL*Plus
- Strong Hands on experience with Oracle 12c/11g database platform SQL/PL SQL, database object modelling or above (creating modifying tables, views, sequences, aggregate functions, etc.)
- Performance SQL Tuning including tuning/optimizing SQL, PL/SQL code and writing complex queries for business logics.
- Experience in the full application life-cycle from inception through deployment and maintenance.
- Work experience on customization & development of various Reports using Oracle Reports.
- Exposure to Oracle 18c/19c versions would be a plus.
- Bonus point to have an exposure to Oracle APEX version 5.1 or higher, strong skills in design and development of APEX applications.
- Proficiency in any of scripting languages i.e ruby, python, Perl, bash, shell.
Experience working with an Agile Development team Excellent problem-solving skills and phenomenal debugging skills.
Follow team software development methodology and maintain documentation as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time with high quality Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
- Ability to define and tackle logical problems for highly technical applications.
- Ability to select, adapt, and effectively use a variety of programming methods.
- Good communication skills with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Must be flexible to work on the office timings to accommodate the multi-national client timings.
- Willing to learn new technologies and work on research orientated projects.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.