AutoRABIT Freshers Recruitment 2020 | Software Developer | Across India
AutoRABIT Freshers Recruitment 2020 Across India As Software Developer. BE, BTech, MTech, BCA, MCA, BSc, MSc Freshers 2020 are eligible for this off campus drive. More details regarding AutoRABIT Freshers Job Openings 2020 is given below.
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: AutoRABIT
Interview Location: Across India (Online Test)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Developer (Java)
No.of Openings: 8
Salary: Rs. 8,00,000 – 13,00,000/- per annum
- BTech/BE (Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication).
- MTech (Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication).
- BSc (Computers, Electronics).
- MS/MSc (Science) – Computers, Electrical Engineering, Electronics.
Year of Passing: 2020 Batch
- AutoRABIT is the leader in DevOps and CI/CD for SaaS platforms such as Salesforce. Its unique metadata-aware capability makes Release Management, Version Control, and Backup & Recovery complete, reliable, and effective.
- They are hiring energetic freshers to join their team of Java developers who develop maintain and enhance their commercial web-based application in Hyderabad.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Develop Enterprise solution architecture for new-age system.
- Deploy system in in-house and over cloud.
- Mentor and troubleshoot issues faced by junior team members.
- Advise management on technology decisions.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining fintech systems using Spring Boot micro services architecture in in-house hosted system.
- Core Java (Required).
- CSS (Required).
- HTML (Required).
- J2EE (Good to Have).
- REST (Good to Have).
- Bootstrap (Good to Have).
- jQuery (Good to Have).
- Angular-JS (Good to Have).
- Aptitude + Programming Test.
- Technical Interviews.
- Managerial & HR Round.
- 2 programming questions on DS/Algorithms (Java only).
- 10 multiple choice questions on Verbal Ability.
- 5 multiple choice questions on Logical Reasoning.
- 5 multiple choice questions on Java.
- Its an Immediate opening for Software Developer to join our team of Java developers who develop maintain and enhance our commercial web-based application.
- You will require a webcam to be able to take this test.
- Please have a functional webcam-enabled and grant access to the pop-up on the browser.
- Test Starts At: 3rd July 2020, 10.30 PM.
- Test Ends At: 5th July 2020, 11.59 PM.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 mins