Aricent Walkin Freshers in Gurgaon As Network Trainee On 16th September 2017
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate Developer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|HCL||Across India||Application Developer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: IT | Software – Networking
Job Position: Network Trainee
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA
Year of Passing: 2016, 2017 Passouts
- Undergraduates are not eligible.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good Knowledge on networking.
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals: Routing Protocols, TCP/ IP and IRQs, Basic operating systems related to networking.
- Have a knowledge of communications with email, telephone, wireless devices, text messaging and PC based Windows/Microsoft software applications suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to handle critical customer issues/problems.
- Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to determine root cause and resolution for previously unknown problems.
- Willing to work in 24×7 Support (US/UK/EMEA Shifts).
- Aricent is Organizing Mega Hiring Event for Trainee (Optical/Carrier Ethernet services).
- Troubleshooting, Customer Handing, Technical Support
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend of 16,000 during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance and open positions.
- Company will provide free pickup and drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of successful training the starting package will be INR 3.3 lakhs per annum with designation of Associate Network Engineer.
- The ideal candidate demonstrates an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge.
- This is a great opportunity for someone with patience and an empathetic view of the customer to hone their skills and advance their career providing value to customers while working with an industry leader in networking technology.
- Updated Resume.
- Govt Photo ID Proof.
Walkin Date: 16th September 2017
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
Aricent Infotech Centre,
Ground floor, 14/2 Milestone,
Old Gurgaon, Delhi Road,
Haryana – 122016.
Contact Person: Savita Sharma (HR)
Company Website: www.aricent.com/about/careers