ANSYS Recruitment BE, BTech Freshers 2020 in Bangalore As Software Developer
ANSYS Freshers Recruitment 2020 in Bangalore As Software Developer. BE, BTech Freshers 2020 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding ANSYS Bangalore Freshers Recruitment 2020 is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|HPE||Bangalore||Software Engineer Intern||Apply Here|
|HP||Bangalore||Java Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NCR Corporation||Hyderabad||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: ANSYS
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Developer
Qualification: BE, BTech
Year of Passing: 2020 Passouts
- This engineer will join the Research and Development team that creates state of the art software for semiconductor analysis.
- Innovation in semiconductor design and manufacturing enables smaller device architectures with higher performance and energy efficiency for powering the smart product revolution.
- The physics associated with shrinking geometries, especially in the emerging 3-D IC, FinFET and stacked-die architectures, bring out design challenges related to power and reliability, affecting design closure.
- ANSYS simulation and modeling tools offer the sign-off accuracy and performance needed to ensure proper timing and power noise integrity and reliability of even the most complex ICs, taking into account electromigration, thermal effects and electrostatic discharge phenomena.
- BE/BTech degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or related field.
- Experience in C++ with broad and deep understanding of the language.
- Strong working knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms, and debugging.
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others.
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time.
Demonstrated skills in the following areas are a plus:
- Successful large-scale commercial software development.
- Experience with the Python programming language.
- Parasitic extraction for advanced semiconductor nodes.
- Transistor-level simulation or analysis.
- GUI development for physical design or analysis tools.
- Development, debugging and optimization of systems using distributed processing.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the code and the team’s software development processes.
- Work with manager and others to define and implement new capabilities. Once projects are defined, the engineer should be able to deliver medium sized projects with minimal input from others.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Deliver code that meets requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
- Optimize code to improve tool run time and memory capacity.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Understand and demonstrate best practices in software engineering.
- Be a source of expertise for others in the project team.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with manager, technical leads and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.